Faced with a whole piece of Manchego Cheese
- The exterior fabric is flat and their faces have lines dividing the surface into four parts.
- Natural Color. Depending on your healing can range from ivory to brown tone. The bark may be coated with transparent inactive substances.
- The label should include that business has been developed entirely from the milk of Manchego sheep. Also you can read the word 'Manchego'.
- Only Manchego cheese can be made in the area covered by the Appellation of Origin, which includes part of the provinces of Albacete, Ciudad Real, Cuenca and Toledo.
- Commercial label affixed to the back label you will find a distinctive Regulatory Board of Appellation of Origin Manchego cheese, with your logo. Serial number, ensures that the piece has passed quality control.
- When the word 'Artisan' appears on the back label, it means that the cheese is made from sheep's raw milk.
- If it is a piece weighing less than 1,500 kg will be crossed by a blue stripe on its upper right corner.
- In the back of a hard cheese, casein appears, where you can also read the term 'Manchego'.
In the presentation portion
- Check all the above features in one whole piece of the brand in question.
- The interior of the cheese must submit a color that can range from white to ivory, according to their maturation time.
- The way the cheese dough should look smooth. The cut can be smooth or have 'eyes' small and unevenly scattered throughout the surface.
- If the part is packaged in a plastic film, you must take a back with a green stripe in the upper right corner.